Foot and Ankle Surgeons/Specialists
Our goal is to improve patients' quality of life
We can help keep you out of the emergency room!
- A doctor is ALWAYS available to answer your emergency call, every day, even on holidays, 24 hours a day, just call our pager at 847-203-0103.
- Our foot and ankle specialists are available to treat all foot and ankle trauma, including broken toes, sprained or broken ankles, Achilles tendon ruptures, and more.
- Our office is equipped with a state of the art digital x-ray system.
- Our on call foot and ankle specialist will treat you quickly in our office, often avoiding an emergency room visit.
- If an emergency room visit is necessary, our on call foot and ankle specialist will either see you in the hospital or in our office promptly to provide the necessary follow up treatment.
The Doctor Is In
- Over the last few months, we’ve adapted to a new normal that includes social distancing and masks. Our office has made necessary adjustments to keep patients and staff safe, including limiting the number of in-office visits and adhering to stringent cleaning guidelines.
- While going to a doctor’s office may seem nerve wracking right now, it’s important to continue taking care of your overall wellness, including your feet. Healthy feet and ankles are crucial for balance, mobility and a healthy body.
- If you suspect an issue that warrants a trip to our office, don’t worry—we are taking precautions to keep you safe. We’ve ramped up strict cleaning and sanitation procedures before and after patients, utilizing protective equipment, spacing out appointments to limit crossing of patients, minimizing use of waiting rooms and taking patients directly into exam rooms and pre-screening patients to ensure no one is sick.
- Remember it is also still important to pay attention to your feet and take steps to keep your feet healthy-especially during this time.
- Check your feet daily to spot any problems. If you notice any changes, contact our office immediately.
COVID-19 Protocol Updates
To keep our patients and staff safe, we have instituted the following protocols:
- We require that all patients wear facemasks.
- No children are allowed in the office unless they are the patient.
- No guests are allowed to accompany a patient unless the patient needs assistance getting into the office, and in those cases only one guest is allowed.
- If you display symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19, call our office 847-741-3127, do NOT come into the office.
COVID TOES is a new term referring to COVID-19 patients presenting with red or purple discoloration, found most commonly on the tips of toes and on hands and fingers. Patients with the dark sores, particularly children and adolescents, have tested positive for COVID-19 in Spain, as well as in Italy and France. There has been increasing speculation as to the cause, etiology, and relationship between the COVID-19 virus and these findings. This is very preliminary, but is highly suggestive that there may be a vascular component associated with COVID. COVID TOES is just beginning to be studied by both podiatrists and dermatologists.
Providing foot and ankle care for over 36 years to the greater Elgin and Fox Valley Community
At Elgin Foot & Ankle Center we treat all foot and ankle conditions for all ages with compassion.
Our patient is our number one priority. Our staff is dedicated to you. Our staff will do their best to answer your questions and to make your experience at Elgin Foot & Ankle Center pleasant. Our podiatric physicians have dedicated themselves to helping people lead more productive and satisfying lives. Our doctors are skilled in the most advanced podiatric medical procedures and methods in order to offer you the best options to help you with your foot or ankle condition. Foot or ankle pain is not normal.
Our doctors present an individualized treatment plan to meet the specific needs of your feet and ankles. Informed patients make better decisions about their health and well being.
What Sets Us Apart
- State of the art treatment for all foot and ankle conditions
- Conservative and Surgical Alternatives
- Innovative surgical approach for Achilles tendon tears via minimal incision
- Variety of surgical options for arthritic great toe and bunions customized to your needs
- In office Digital X-ray and Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Evening and Saturday hours available upon requst every week
- We take the time you need
- We listen to you
We hope you'll find our practice offers the accessibility and personal commitment you look for from a physician.
You are going to love coming to our office.